Monday 19 October 2015

Ship your goods from Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Turkey @ $5 per kilo

You can now ship your goods from South East Asia down to Nigeria and Ghana at very attractive rates.

Before now I do not carry anything below 10 kg, but this is about to change. I am aware DHL, UPS and other courier companies are making a killing from Nigerian girls who are into importation of natural hair and eye lashes. A certain lady just called me from Lagos and told me Fedex wants her to pay over 200k naira as clearance fee for 10 kilos of human hair, this is crazy.
Please stop wasting your hard earned money and time with FEDEX, DHL and UPS, I can deliver your human hair, eye lashes, clothes and shoes to any location in Nigeria at very attractive rates. My charge is just $5 per kilo, compare that to DHL or FEDEX that usually charge above $100 per kilo.
This offer is for cargo and container shipments from Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Turkey only. More countries will be added late.

EMAIL: iykbethany@gmail.com
TELEPHONE: 084558815
SKYPE:   iykbethany

No comments:

Post a Comment